Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Welcome to My Life

We did it - we tied the knot on Friday, October 3rd!!!

The day was absolutely perfect and I feel truly blessed to have been surrounded by so many amazing friends and family. It was the best day of my life thus far, although I know there is so much more to come, ie: kids!!!

Leading up to the wedding and even still - a lot of people keep asking me:


  1. Are you prepared for the "post wedding" blues?

  2. What are you going to do with all your time now that the planning is over?

  3. Will you get depressed with nothing to look forward to after the wedding is over?

My answer to those questions - no depression or blues here - nothing but love and happiness!

Yes, I did put a lot of hard work and time into planning the wedding. Yes, it is crazy to think that all that planning goes into one day and it's over quite quickly. Although, I keep one thing in focus - I married my best friend - that is all that truly matters!

In an effort to keep all of the memories fresh in my mind, I have decided to start this blog. My vision is for this to serve as an outlet for me to recap and document all of the planning, details and the big day! Then, ultimately, my goal is to have this transpire into a blog that follows all that is yet to come in our lives. Follow along and we can share this journey together!

No comments: