Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wedding Picture Preview

My original plan was to start at the beginning. I wanted to start blogging about the very beginning of my planning process, leading up to the main event and ultimately ending with the big day. Although, I am going to make an exception right out of the gates. I am going to share our photographer's wedding picture preview, because the photos are too magnificent to keep withheld any longer!

Without further a do, here is our preview....

http://amycarrollphoto.blogspot.com/2008/10/bree-brad-preview-gallery.html

Amy Carroll is an extremely talented photographer and such a pleasure to work with!

Hopefully these fabulous pictures have you hooked and will keep you coming back for more as I document what I experienced leading up to this amazing day!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You are such a beautiful bride! Love your blog!